Tuesday 30 January 2018

Back on the blog! Why a blog?

Yes, back on the blog after months of silence!

I have been reporting on my doings with personal emails and comments on Facebook but am now back here, back to the original intention of this blog. 

I'm a great letter-writer - hereditary, thanks to my mam - and when we moved here to France, friends and family were interested in hearing from us and hearing all about our new life.  The blog was a solution to writing lots and lots of letters, mostly with the same information, so a time-saving device and a way for me to keep writing which I very much enjoy.  Also, having my voice heard, and letting my voice gan, as my dad used to say!

So, now a New Year - well, almost - almost at the end of the first month of 2018.  In France you can keep wishing "Happy New Year" - "Bonne Année, Bonne Santé, Meilleurs Voeux" until 31 January, so I've just got in under the door! So, let's see if I can keep up this resolution to keep on blogging in 2018!

 
© Marie Tyler
30 January 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment